Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
It's a fact: On an E-MTB you run into trail sections much faster than you have ever before considered possible. The H 1700 SPLINE 30 has the power to get you out of such situations as a winner and not face down in the dirt. Steering precision is covered by the strong spokes and the trademark DT Swiss wheel build with high and even spoke tension. The rim can take tires suited for fast riding on rugged terrain and supports them perfectly, even at low pressures. Reliable Ratchet System hubs finally make sure that you can come back and attack those gnarly sections of trail time and time again.
When heavy duty cyclocross riding is your passion, the C 1800 is the right partner for any mission. With its high-end sleeved rim ready to take up MTB-sized rubber and the tough build featuring DT's sturdiest bladed spokes, it is right at home in anything from jumping obstacles to cutting through the mud to sprinting up steeps. Trademark DT Swiss reliability coming from the precision hubs and the superb wheel building quality guarantee trouble free rides year-in and year-out.
$361.00 - $532.00
Just wide enough, just light enough. At 30mm internal rim width the M 1700 SPLINE 30 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest terrain. But with a high-end build, butted spokes, patented alloy Pro Lock nipples and the benchmark Ratchet System hubs, it still comes in at a low weight. Low weight means it's very reactive to rider input. Reactive means fun, and fun is why we are all doing this, right?
$565.00 - $776.00
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it, and it will climb to those trailheads with ease. Really the perfect size for demanding all mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
The new 22.5mm-wide Cross Country specific XR 1501 SPLINE ONE comes with all the advancements of a modern cross country rim, only at 2.5mm more width, providing more air volume for the same size tire which creates more traction and comfort. The asymmetric rim further improves spoke angles, making the wheel even stiffer, more precise handling, and more responsive. The specially developed process for surface hardening and the gentle anodizing result in an unsurpassed surface durability at no additional weight.
$328.00 - $434.00
Riders known for being hard on their wheels, for not avoiding potholes, and for out sprinting people in full pro kit while on their way to do the groceries should take a close look at the ER 1600 SPLINE 32. A high-end welded alloy rim with a huge cross section laced to wide aero spokes leave you with nothing left to desire. And don't be fooled by the classy looks and a silky smooth Ratchet System hub, because the ER 1600 SPLINE 32 really is all about hard riding and reacting to power coming from the strongest of calves.
$565.00 - $776.00
With even the EWS race courses getting tougher and tougher and tire manufacturers offering Enduro-strong tires in 2.5-inch sizes, the demand from DT's pros for a wide, Enduro tough wheelset came up and DT responded by developing the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 30. Often used as a front wheel to generate as much grip where you need it most, it is the wheel for those hunting after the toughest of tracks or those living right in the Alps. Strong, lightweight, and tough as nails, the EX 1501 30 is ready for just about anything.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 14.8mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 22mm - Length: 10.6mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Tiagra 4400 Front - Shimano Sora HB-3300 Front - Shimano Acera HB-M330 Front - Shimano Nexave HB-T300 Front
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
- Decals for replacement rims
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheelset is where it's at. The 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too. - 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight - Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management - The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels - The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price - Its 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important - All the Campagnolo know-how in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs - Wheel is for tubular tire only - Weight: 1,170 grams
- Full carbon fiber construction - 32mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 45mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangeable vinyl decals - Single spoke length for entire wheel - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R)
Back to the roots of Race Face. Expanding on their game-changing Atlas line and developed in conjunction with Devinci Global Racing, these wheels are built for the toughest DH tracks on earth. Bring rock gardens to their knees, make step downs bow down, laugh in the face of 20 park laps a day. Downhill and freeride strength rim built on the incredible 3-deg engagement Vault hub. Pack these wheels on your next DH trip and you’ll be smiling all the way down the track. HUB - Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle and larger bearings - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - Wide bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Individually sprung pawls - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R) - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal Width - Tubeless Ready (tape and valves installed) - 4.5mm Offset improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - 6069 Aluminum construction - Dent and flat resistant bead design
$13.59 - $14.19
Replacement axles for Black Ops MX-1100 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-576F - MPN: 370664 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 152mm - Supplier Part: KT-5V3R - MPN: 370665 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
$8.79 - $20.99
Replacement axles for MX-2000 hubs. Size: 14 x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M18F - MPN: 370666 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 100mm Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-389R - MPN: 370668 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M17F - MPN: 370667 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-M88R - MPN: 370682 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm slotted for 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2050 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-AB9R - MPN: 370683 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 32
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip/flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled Flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-Pawl Cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Spacing / Axle: 14mm - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 48
$52.99 - $66.99
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 36
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip-flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
Page 1 of 13 Next page