- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$4.24 - $9.40
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
Race Face's first carbon wheelset comes to market during Peak Enduro, meaning people are hitting the trails as hard as they can at all angles. Striking the balance between shred-ready and climb-crushing, Race Face incorporated a generous 31mm internal width for a trail-stomping footprint, a durable carbon layout built for enduro style abuse, and an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. With the Vault Hub’s super fast engagement, long bearing life, and spoke flanges designed for maximizing lateral stability, you can take your rally to the next level. Get ready to be fast in every direction. 2 Year No Fault Guarantee HUB - Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster needed - Wider bearing stance 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Independently sprung pawls - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - Full carbon fiber construction - 31mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black water transfer logos
$18.00 - $25.00
The square bottom on the rubber, plus the rubber extending down the valve helps create the best airtight sealing system. Set up is a breeze and works much better than other valves on the market. - 44mm valve for 28mm carbon, Altamont, Altamont, CCC, and MTB wheels - 60mm valve for 44mm carbon and 36mm depths (36 Road Disc, Pinnacle, and Jocassee) - 80mm valve for 55 Road Disc and 60mm carbon - 110mm valve for 90mm carbon and 90 Road Disc - Weights for the valve (with nut for tightening) is: 44mm—5g, 55mm—5g, 60mm—6g, 80mm—6g, 110mm—8g
Designed to conform to the center channel and bead locking rim bed, Boyd tubeless tape creates an air-tight seal between the tire and rim bed. - Not as stiff as a lot of the other options, which makes installation a breeze!
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan's legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims - Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger - Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel - M-pulse hubs - 250lb Recommended Maximum Rider Weight
Sta-Tru Wheels TR21V tubeless-ready double-wall rims - Hybrid rim with an attractive rim profile developed for Sta-TruWheels, Inc - KT ATB 9mm/100/108 axle hub - Silver UCP spokes
$59.99 - $65.00
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs Specs: - Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc IS 6-bolt - Rim Material: Aluminum - Spoke Type: Sapim D-Light - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall
Aluminium front hub for bicycle - 18P DBCL 24 holes, straight pull, black. Dimension: 12x100mm.
- Lighter, wider, stronger and more flat resistant - Ride Tuned – Smoother ride improves tracking, control, and reduces fatigue - Wide hookless bead dissipates impact energy and prevents pinch flats. - 30% increase in impact toughness, 60% more flat resistant - Optimized for 2.3-2.5" tires
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Front - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip/flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm
The Rampage rear wheel features a sealed bearing hub, 14mm axle and a Rampage double-walled rim. - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip - Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20" - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Axle: 3/8" chromoly (Heat-treated) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub Shell Bearings: 6000 (x2) Verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Spokes: 187mm (3X) Black w/ Black Brass nipples - Drilling: 36h only - Weight: 32.5 oz
What feels better than passing a mountain biker on the trail while gripping the hoods of your cross bike? Not much, but the CR 1600 SPLINE offers more than that. Whether you are cutting through mud, dancing on icy, frozen trails, or exploring dusty desert roads, you will feel the great efficiency of these wheels. Wide straight-pull spokes attached to a beautifully machined, high end Ratchet System hub will keep encouraging you to attack new challenges as soon as the last one is over, and the CR 1600 SPLINE is totally up to it.
Aluminum Tubeless Presta Valve - MTB or Road
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
$16.89 - $45.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
$11.99 - $14.99
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
Rims: Mavic XM119 Disc 26" (Black) - ETRTO 559-19 - External width: 24mm - Inner width: 19mm - Profile height: 20.5mm - Disc Brake Only - For Schrader or Presta valve (Adapter included) - 32 holes Front hub: Shimano HB-M475 (Black) - 9x100mm - 6-Bolt Disc Mount - Adjutable Cup & Cone - Contact sealed hub - Quick Release Binder included Rear hub: Shimano FH-M475 (Black) - 10x135mm - 6-Bolt Disc Mount - Adjutable Cup & Cone - Contact sealed hub and freehub body - Quick Release Binder included - Compatible with 8,9,10 speed (MTB 11 speed requires 1.85mm spacer, not included) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B (Black), Shimano logo, 12mm E-THRU, O.L.D. 148mm BOOST - HG Freehub compatible with 8 - 10, MTB 11-speed - Quick Engagement Pawl Ratchet (36T / 10deg engagement) - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - E-THRU Axles not included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included)
- The Stumphouse is a bombproof MTB wheelset with a modern 30mm wide tubeless rim. - Stout lacing of 32 spokes front and rear means your only worry is making sure you have enough time to ride. - All Prologue series wheels are built on Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - The Skyuka MTB rear hub is available with a Shimano Hyperglide, Microspline or Sram XDR freehub body and requires no tools to swap between the different freehub body standards. - Built with Pillar TB2018 round double butted spokes and external brass nipples, the Stumphouse is a great budget upgrade that can be used for everyday trail riding.
The ENVE 45 is a modern multi-purpose road wheel in every way. Riders with inclinations toward racing and hard solo efforts will find the rim's drag-taming and cross-wind defying shape a welcome upgrade to their rides. Those with inclinations towards the road lost and forgotten will find the rim's width and anti-pinch flat technology complementary to higher-volume tubeless road tires. All said, the ENVE 45 is everything that the dynamic modern road rider needs, and nothing that they don't. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, All-Road - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1541g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
Page 1 of 20 Next page