No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 197mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 94mm - Rim inner width range 45mm+ - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D202SB - Wheel Weight 1720g - Spoke Type Stainless Black - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo JP96 - Skewers Included No
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2050 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-AB9R - MPN: 370683 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
What It Is The definitive mountain wheel. The M6 Series defines the modern and varied interpretation of the mountain bike. Loaded with traction and acceleration on the climb, it's also backed with precision and control while absorbing vibrations and impacts on the descent. The M6 Series is designed in two diameters and three widths to ensure your sophisticated preference for tire size and pressure is met with an uncompromising tire-to-rim interface. Who It's For The mountain biker who wonders what is possible, the skeptic afraid of "plastic" wheels, the weight weenie, the Clydesdale, the high-mileage guy, the weekend warrior. It would be easier to describe who it is not for… Why We Made It ENVE showed the world that a mountain bike wheel could be carbon — we're still immensely proud of that achievement. A mountain bike wheel, however, can be so much more. The M6 Series is not about technical challenges, and we refuse to chase specifications in order to be the widest, tallest, or stiffest. For the M6 Series of wheels, the question was not about carbon, rather, "What is the potential of a mountain bike wheel?" Each M6 Series wheel model is designed for the broad range of tire widths, hub configurations, and sizes so that you, the modern trail rider, can choose between them.
ENVE AM30 Carbon Wheelsets use a 30mm inside width rim that is tuned for compliance and damping for performance on All-Mountain, Enduro, and Trail riders. - 30mm internal rim width - Gravity rated impact strength - Rim shape tuned for compliance and damping - Wide Hookless Bead Anti-pinch flat technology
This sleeved, 25mm-wide, light and strong rim is as versatile as AM riding itself. Derived from our extremely successful Enduro rims, which have won at the world's highest level under the world's fastest racers, the M 462 packs that world-class technology into a slightly slimmed package for All Mountain use while staying affordable thanks to the sleeved rim joint.
$62.00 - $69.00
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more! - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins. - No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
$4.24 - $23.99
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-pawl cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Axle: 14mm, 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 36
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
- Singlespeed freecoaster hubs with 9-tooth driver - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear - Gears: Singlespeed w/ 9-tooth driver - Drilling: 36 - Axle: 14mm - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
A sleeved AM rim, supporting modern tires with its 30mm inner width. Just wide enough, just light enough. With a 30mm internal rim width, the M 502 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest of terrains. DT Swiss's benchmark rim material is combined with an economic sleeve-junction to offer the best ratio between low weight, big width, and a low price.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27'' / 630 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 20.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 27.2mm - Depth 15mm - Rim Model Alex C303 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.7mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex X101 - Skewers Included Yes
The aluminum Enduro wheelset made for the roughest Enduro tracks around the world. We have taken all our aluminum wheel know-how and put it into this high-performing package. EX 1700 SPLINE wheels are based on our famous 36T RATCHET hubs combined with a super-strong and welded 30mm-wide aluminum rim. The rim profile is designed to withstand the hardest use of Enduro racing while still keeping the weight low for long and demanding uphills. Laced to double-butted competition straight-pull spokes, the EX 1700 SPLINE wheels are built to take a beating.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This rim can take heavy loads and cope with demanding surfaces at the same time! Are you searching for a pair of rims to ride off the beaten path? If so, the RR481 may be the perfect option for you. With an inner width of 22mm and approved up to a 130kg system weight, this extremely durable rim is made for rough, off-road rides. Whether you mount them on your Cyclocross bike, your gravel racer, or for your next bike-packing trip, the RR 481 won't let you down.
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$460.00 - $470.00
- Made start to finish in Asheville, NC - Light weight and easy to service
The Rampage rear wheel rolls on a four-bearing sealed cassette hub with 14mm chromoly axle. It's hand-laced to a 36-hole Rampage double-wall rim, and features a 9T chromoly driver with 3-pawl system. - Axle: 14mm chromoly - Driver: 1-pc chromoly RHD, 9T - Driver Bearings: 6802 (x2), verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Driver Pawls: 3 Pawl - Driver Spring: Wraparound (x1) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub Shell Bearings: 6902 (x2) verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Drilling: 36H
$16.89 - $45.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 20-inch
$242.99 - $254.99
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 24-inch
Page 1 of 25 Next page