No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 197mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 94mm - Rim inner width range 45mm+ - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D202SB - Wheel Weight 1720g - Spoke Type Stainless Black - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo JP96 - Skewers Included No
$99.00 - $117.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
The advantages of carbon rims are well-known by now: They are light, they are stiff, and they can be built to be nearly indestructible. But with this new trail-riding wheel, we also focused on ride quality. There is such a thing as too stiff, and the XA Elite was developed over time to find the perfect balance that also includes just enough vertical compliance to smooth out the ride quality and optimize tire performance. It all starts with the layup of the carbon fiber itself. We went through several iterations to arrive at the perfect formula, as deemed by our experienced test riders. The rims have an asymmetric shape and are 30mm wide, perfect for getting the most out of just about any trail riding tire. We use 24 straight-pull spokes to further dial in the spot between lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. The hubs feature our new ID 360 freewheel for durability and fast engagement. They are set up for 6-Bolt discs and compatible with all current axle standards, including Standard and Boost spacing. Lightweight feel (1650g) for fast climbing and agility on the trail - Full-carbon rim delivers quick acceleration and a responsive feel. Better traction and control, plus a reduced risk of punctures - 30mm internal width rims are optimized for larger trail tires. - Hookless rim profile reduces tire burbs and creates stronger rim. More control, more confidence on the trail - Laterally stiff with just enough vertical compliance - Two-cross spoke pattern on the front and rear creates a smooth, comfortable ride quality.
$69.99 - $74.99
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 700c - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Sta Tru Rear Wheel - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Coaster Brake - Wheel Size: 16-inch - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37-inch x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16-inch - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 110mm
$19.00 - $30.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
$352.90 - $379.90
Your entire focus lies on the right line choice, the exact braking point and the spot-on steering movement. All the everyday stress fades away, you feel free and only hear the precise sound of the freehub system. The E 1900 Spline was developed precisely for these freewheeling moments. A proven aluminum rim, a Ratchet LN freewheel system and hand-laced steel spokes provide the reliability required from an Enduro wheel. Start your EWS career!
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
$92.49 - $101.99
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 24-inch - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37-inch x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24-inch BMX - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 135mm
- Double wall Alex J303 20'' alloy rim - Black - Non-machined black sidewalls - Inner rim width: 21 mm - Outer rim width: 26.9 mm - Rim height: 15.5 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Black
A sleeved AM rim, supporting modern tires with its 30mm inner width. Just wide enough, just light enough. With a 30mm internal rim width, the M 502 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest of terrains. DT Swiss's benchmark rim material is combined with an economic sleeve-junction to offer the best ratio between low weight, big width, and a low price.
V2 Tubeless valves are stronger, lighter, and even easier to use thanks to the machined aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and Muc-Off's new Tire Insert air ?ow system. The new design features six slots that are machined into the base of the valve stem, allows tubeless sealant ?uid and air to ?ow freely, even when running tubeless tire inserts. - 7075 Machined Aluminum valve stem and cap - Tire Insert air flow system keep air moving freely and compatible with most tire foam inserts - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation and removal - Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) - Supplied with various rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
- The 44mm Clincher is the the best all-purpose carbon clincher wheelset in the Boyd lineup. - No matter what type of riding you are doing, the 44mm depth with improved aerodynamic profile will be a great option for you.
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
- 21.6mm wide Sleeved rim
The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is characterized by its super stiff yet lightweight medium-profile aluminum rim. The use of the PHR nipple system allows a very low weight. Stiffness is generated via the big cross-section and thanks to the 18mm internal width and the tubeless-ready design, it is ideally equipped for the use of modern road bike tires. The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is a wheel that excels on any terrain, transfers every bit of energy into forward momentum, and takes every corner with Swiss precision.
$58.00 - $65.00
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle making a stiffer wheel - Larger bearings spaced wider apart for better stability and durability - 30mm internal width tubeless ready rim
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many tandem hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 187mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits Campagnolo / Italian rear hubs with 130mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 141mm - 1 axle per bag
Page 1 of 28 Next page