$13.99 - $16.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you’ve got the best of performance and style. - Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK755) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4 and 4.5mm diameters. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike. - Comes in a pack of 10
$2.99 - $88.99
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$4.99 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Cable is coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2300mm - Diameter: 1.2 - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM - Double Ended: No
- Front and rear brake - For Mountain Bike Applications - 1.5mm stainless cable - Length: 1750mm
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes. - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic rim brakes - Length: 2000mm
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
Page 1 of 2 Next page