Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
Low or high rider? Just take both! tubus presents the first combi-carrier that combines the properties of both systems: Lateral driving stability thanks to the low center of gravity, with space on top for bulky items such as a sleeping pad and sleeping bag. With the GRAND EXPEDITION FRONT for the front, you don't have to make any compromises when transporting luggage. This is tube. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer or the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a luggage rack. There must be no squeeze connections.
The Alternator Rack 190 is the rear rack solution for all Salsa 190mm-spaced Alternator dropout equipped frames. Load up your panniers, get off the beaten track, and start exploring! - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular AL-6061-T6 construction - 135 x 325mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Large pannier hook stops - Black powdercoat finish - 15kg maximum recommended load - Mounting kit included - 765g
The Alternator 135 Low Deck fits Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1" (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups. - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction - 135 x 345mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit; straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Black powder coat finish - 765 grams - Weight Limit (lbs): 59.5 lbs.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Minoura's KCL-3F Pouteur is made from welded steel tubing and mounts to the front of the bicycles. It has an extra large surface area. - Fits 26 to 700c wheels - 11.4 x 16.9 - Max load of 40 lbs. - Durable black powder coat finish - Made of strong steel tubing
Specifically engineered to fit a 12-pack of beer and your u-lock, this classy rack is ready to haul it all! Whether it's a run to the corner store, class, or just another day at the office the Urban Rack will cradle your essentials comfortably between its tie-down rails, or you can remove the rails to tote extra-wide loads all the way to your destination! - 9 1/2" wide x 11 1/4" long x 3" high for inside rail measurement.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
The COSMO is the flagship model for stainless steel Tubus carriers. It has a wider cargo area, extreme carrying capacity, and a longer back for better tail light protection. - Weight: 680g or 24 oz. - Load Capacity is 40kg or 88 lbs. - Wheel size 26? or 700c
Designed to fit two 18-packs of your favorite beer (or your lunch, laptop, groceries, etc...), this handy rear rack is ready to haul it all! Removable tie-down rails give you somewhere to strap down loose loads or pop them off to create a flat-bed rack that can handle those 3 XL pizzas you just ordered. One ride with this rack and you'll wonder how you ever managed to carry everything without it.
If your fork has inside and outside eyelets, then the DUO is your right choice. Just as the TARA, DUO tolerates extreme loads and almost all panniers. It also features a longitudinal hole for optimal fit and increased flexibility. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a carrier. There must be no crimping. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26" | 28" - Weight: 560 g | 19.8 oz - Loading Capacity: 15 kg | 33.1 lbs - Diameter: 14 / 10 mm | 0.6 / 0.4 in
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cage HD is a unique cargo mounting system that allows you to carry lightweight gear or large bottles on forks and down tubes that have Three-Pack mounts. - Versatile system designed for the Salsa Anything Cage Bag with EXP Series Rubber Straps (included) or nylon EXP Series Anything Cradle Straps - Constructed with glass-filled nylon for strength and durability - Holds gear low on fork blades or down tubes with Three-Pack mounts - Includes Anything Cage HD with hardware and two 20" Salsa EXP Rubber Straps - Maximum load: 6.6 lb (3kg)
Load up and go! Salsa's Wanderlust HD Rear Rack is built from chromoly steel for real-world strength. A large deck teams up with multiple cross bars for securing panniers and other gear. To get you going, a mounting kit is included, and to help you stay visible, there's also a taillight mounting bracket.
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cage HD is a unique cargo mounting system that allows you to carry lightweight gear or large bottles on forks and down tubes that have Three-Pack mounts. - Versatile system designed for the Salsa Anything Cage Bag with EXP Series Rubber Straps (included) or nylon EXP Series Anything Cradle Straps - Constructed with glass-filled nylon for strength and durability - Holds gear low on fork blades or down tubes with Three-Pack mounts - Includes Anything Cage HD with hardware, Anything Cage Bag, and two 20" Salsa EXP Rubber Straps - Maximum load: 6.6 lb (3kg)
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cradle is a bracket-mount handlebar roll system that holds gear in front of your handlebars without kinking your cables. This modular system is designed for use with our EXP Series Side-Load or Top-Load Dry Bags, or you can use your own dry bag. The Anything Cradle allows you to distribute your gear evenly, which is essential to any well-balanced bikepacking setup. - Includes Anything Cradle and two 30" Salsa EXP Series Rubber Straps - Salsa EXP Series Rubber Straps are made of non-slip TPU to hold gear securely - Anything Cradle Arms are compatible with 35.0mm handlebars or 31.8mm handlebars (with included shim) - Nylon 6/6 composite cradle, 6061 forged aluminum arms - Maximum load weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
- Includes mounting kit, extra tube for bags, spring clamp, fastening option for light (80mm) - MIK profiles, comp. with (MIK) accessories - Max. 30kg, 10mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page