Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side. - Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components - AL-6061, anodized black - 23 grams - For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers SpaceOuts Set includes 2 5mm hex bolts and spacers that let you add space between your bottle cage and frame. This comes in handy on frames with clamp-on front derailleurs and tight clearance for cage mounting.
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
The Problem Solvers Cross Clamp mounts to the seat tube on your frame so that you can make your top-routed shift cables work with a bottom-pull front road derailleurs. This is a common setup on cyclocross bicycles. Choose the diameter that matches your frame.
Thin, durable clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Overall length - 10.375
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
Get that nice derailleur shifting smoothly and operating silently again with a Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Set. - OEM pulley set for Dura-Ace R9100 - Sealed bearing guide & tension pulley - Guide pulley with extra long teeth for increased chain control
$17.99 - $26.00
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
$24.99 - $27.99
Profile Design's Lux Pads keep both performance and comfort high, exactly where they need to be when you're pushing your boundaries. These velcro backed pads fit Profile Designs F-35 armrests (sold separately), and feature EVA foam, an anti-microbial cover, and a contoured edge for improved long-term comfort. They're even available in three thicknesses so you can dial in your fit to perfection.
Adjust the width of your arm rests to ensure optimum airflow, power transmission, and comfort when doing a TT or bike leg. - Four positions reversible inwards or outwards for the ultimate in positioning - Bolt holes 25.0mm center to center - Fits Vuka Aero, Vuka Clip, Vuka Stealth
Large surface area triathlon or TT aerobar armrest elbow pad with contoured edges to provide support and relieve pressure points. - F-35 Standard replacement pads are 16mm thick, built with moderate thickness to provide comfort in both training and race conditions - Made of EVA foam with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial Lycra cover - Compatible with F-35a Aluminum, F-35c Carbon, F-35i Injected, and F-35 Adjustable Armrests - Weight: 26g/pair
$14.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 10mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups with a bashguard. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring bolt kits include five 8.5-mm front bolts, five 6-mm front bolts, and five 5-mm rear nuts, so they will fit just about any chainring/crank combination, including those with threaded holes.
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
- Superior sealing performance across a wide range of aftermarket applications - Integrated dust sealing lip is designed to guard against dirt and water entering fork preventing contamination and increasing performance - Integrated oil sealing lip preve
$20.00 - $25.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Alloy headset spacer to fit 1 1/8in fork steerers. - Alloy with FSA logos
$5.95 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
Wheels Manufacturing Angled Spacer Single Speed Conversion Kit is a Shimano- and SRAM-compatible single speed conversion kit with ramped spacers. Additional spacers are included to dial-in chainline. Includes: - (2) - 9mm angled spacers - (6) - 3mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims - (1) - lockring - (1) - 16t cog Compatible with: - Any 1/2 x 1/8 pitch chain, this includes BMX and Track chains - Any 8 or 9-speed chain * Does not work acceptably with 10 or 11-speed chains
Carbon fiber headset stack spacers, precision cut to ensure proper headset function. - Compatible with all threadless and threaded headsets
One of the single biggest improvements you can make to your fork. Engineered and developed over several years, the PUSH Ultra Low Friction fork seals provide class leading sealing while offering incredibly low friction, resulting in an increase in small bump sensitivity. - Advanced friction-reducing, Molybdenum filled material increases small bump sensitivity while also increasing durability - Dual scraping lip design provides maximum scraping effect while minimizing friction - Loaded oil sealing lip integrated into wiper to keep lower leg fluid from escaping fork, increasing performance and durability - High-volume, absorbent foam rings ensure consistent lubrication improving seal life and bump sensitivity - Molded utilizing precision 3D machined molds for exact tolerance
$13.99 - $21.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Bottom bracket cup and spindle spacers for adjusting chainline or bearing play.
Page 1 of 33 Next page